If you’re not physically fit, you’d feel physical stress as you climb a steep hill.
If you’re not mentally fit, you’d feel mental stress, such as anxiety, frustration, or unhappiness, as you handle work and relationship challenges.
80% of people score below the minimum level of mental fitness required for peak performance and happiness.
The great news? With recent breakthroughs in neuroscience and technology, you can now improve your mental fitness significantly within 6 weeks of practice.
The results? Dramatically improved performance and productivity and a calm, clear and happier mind.
THE BENEFITS YOU CAN EXPECT
Here’s some of what I found after doing the 6-week Mental Fitness course. The benefits you might experience are not limited to these. You can read many more benefits people have experienced doing this program.
- I was amazed that such simple and quick exercises could make such a powerful difference to my thinking
- I experienced greater calm and confidence
- I found myself more able to quickly and easily identify thoughts that sabotage me.
- I was able to start doing things I wanted to do but had previously felt resistance or fear
- I experienced quicker recovery when I felt self-sabotaged, emotionally hooked or hijacked
- I have some concrete tools on which I can now rely
- I have an increased ability to make decisions based on what I want, especially in emotionally charged situations
If this sounds interesting and you’d like to find out more about taking the six-week mental fitness on it’s own or as part of coaching, please connect with me.